The Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment as Director of Finance. Job Summary/Responsibilities:
• Financial control and Reporting and Management accounting
• Working knowledge with the application of International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS)
• Ability to prepare and analyse financial statements with reports highlighting on key performance indicators
• Capable of developing and implementing accounting system with its related internal control procedures in a Church/NGO environment.
• Strong presentation, report writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Ghanaian income and Corporate Tax Laws
• Advance use of Microsoft Excel and other applications Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must hold a first degree from a recognised university in Finance/Accounting and must be a Chartered Accountant — ACCA, ICA, CIMA or its equivalent in good standing with not less than five (5) years practical experience Location:
Ho, Volta Region How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be directed to the address below AG. Director, Admin/HRM, E.P Church, Ghana P.O.Box HP 18, Ho
Or through the following Email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 February, 2021