• Provide leadership of the Finance Department to develop and manage the financial and accounting systems, policies, procedures and reports that are appropriate for the users in accordance highest professional standards and in line with the vision and strategic objectives of the University College.
• Monitor all legislation to ensure compliance. Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must have a minimum of relevant Masters Degree with chartered professional certification.
• Must have at least ten (10) years working experience in a tertiary institution, five (5) of which should have been in relevant leadership position. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
• Applicants should visit the University's website for details and forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, and transcripts) electronically to [email protected]
• Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to the: Registrar
Ghana Technology University College
Accra-North Closing Date:
31 July, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.