The Presbyterian University College, Ghana a faith-based and multi-campus University College invites applications from qualified and competent professionals to fill the following vacant position in the Directorates of Finance
The Director of Finance shall:
• Offer professional advice on the University's financial arrangements and performances
• Be the custodian of ail accounting records
• Control the disbursement of funds and ensure that:
• All financial transactions within and involving the University College are done in accordance with the Financial Administration Act. 2003 (ACT 654), Procurement Act, 2003 (ACT 663) Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (ACT 658) Financial Administration Regulation, 2004 (U 1802), Presbyterian University College, Ghana's Accounting Manual, etc.
• Supervise the preparation of financial statements of the Presbyterian University College
• Design and maintain an effective and appropriate accounting and internal control systems in the Presbyterian University College, Ghana
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates seeking appointment to this position must:
• Possess a researched postgraduate degree in Accounting related area of specialization
• Be a member of a recognized professional accounting body e.g ICA, ACCA, CIMA etc. in Ghana or abroad.
• Have at least five (5) years experience as a Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Internal Auditor in a university or an analogous institution.
• Have at least ten (10) years post-qualification experience as a professional accountant in a recognised tertiary institution, a practicing firm, industry, commerce or public practice.
• Have considerable knowledge of a university set up
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants must obtain Application Forms from the
Human Resource Section,
Presbyterian University College, Ghana,
P. O. Box 59,
or visit our website below:
• Submit ten (10) copies of at least a two-page vision statement of how he/she intends to manage the Directorate he/she is applying for
• Submit ten (10) copies of his/her updated Curriculum Vitae
• Submit at least, four recent pass pori photographs.
• Contact addresses and telephone numbers of Three Referees
All completed Application Forms together with relevant supporting documents and Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to the
Presbyterian University College,
30 December, 2015