Role Summary The Director, Treasury Operations and Portfolio Management will
• Manage the bank’s liquidity position and monitor its assets and liabilities to achieve optimal profitability while minimizing risk exposure.
• Source and invest local and foreign currencies to serve the foreign exchange requirements of the bank’s clients. Qualification Required & Experience Required Education and Experience profile
• Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience as a Treasurer or in a relevant financial management position with at least 8 years in a managerial capacity in a Bank.
• Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or a related discipline. A relevant Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management practices, Investment and Portfolio Management, and the regulatory environment for the financial sector. All applicants must have:
• Consistent track record of goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
• Leadership and People Management skills, Analytical and
• Problem-solving skills, communication skills (written and oral) . Established expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Risk Management
• Total quality management
• Negotiation and arbitration
• Banking operations (domestic & international)
• Investment /portfolio management
• Assets & Liabilities management
• Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG).
• Banking and international financial laws
• Cyber laws, Anti-Money laundering and financial crime
• Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Strategy development and implementation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to gh executive: [email protected]
. The role being applied for should be the subject of the email. Closing Date:
25 January, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.