• The Director, Treasury Operations and Portfolio Management will a) Manage the bank’s liquidity position and monitor its assets and liabilities to achieve optimal profitability while minimizing risk exposure. b) Source and invest local and foreign currencies to serve the foreign exchange requirements of the bank’s clients. Qualification Required & Experience Required Education and Experience profile
• Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience as a Treasurer or in a relevant financial management position with at least 8 years in a managerial capacity in a Bank.
• Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or a related discipline. A relevant Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management practices, Investment and Portfolio Management, and the regulatory environment for the financial sector. All applicants must have:
• Consistent track record of goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
• Leadership and People Management skills, Analytical and
• Problem-solving skills, communication skills (written and oral) . Established expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Risk Management
• Total quality management
• Negotiation and arbitration
• Banking operations (domestic & international)
• Investment /portfolio management
• Assets & Liabilities management
• Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG).
• Banking and international financial laws
• Cyber laws, Anti-Money laundering and financial crime
• Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Strategy development and implementation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to gh executive: [email protected]
. The role being applied for should be the subject of the email. Closing Date:
25 January, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.