A highly reputable hospital and management NGO requires the services of a Dispensary Officer. Key Responsibilities
• To act as nominated deputy Dispensary Manager in the absence of deputy Dispensary Manager.
• Participate in dispensary of inpatient medicine, discharge prescriptions and outpatient’s
prescriptions in accordance with SOP’s.
• To be responsible for the ordering of and maintenance of appropriate stock levels of medicines and consumables.
• To be responsible for regular stock checks as required by the external auditor and to investigate and rectify any abnormalities.
• To communicate with other healthcare professionals and patients regarding supply or delivery queries and to ensure that any barriers are overcome.
• To be responsible for competencies and training records that are up to date for all technical staff working in the dispensary. Qualification Required & Experience
• SSCE/WASSCE Graduate
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience Location:
Madina, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2021