At Superior Raceway Systems, we see freshwater fish farms as a better way to help fight hunger and bolster food security. We focus on improving aquaculture on land-based ponds to help meet the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
We are currently in the process of implementing a low-cost, sustainable aquaculture value chain in Ghana aimed at empowering 10,000 farmers.
These farmers will grow catfish and tilapia in land-based raceway ponds and use the waste-water from their fish ponds to drip irrigate soybeans, maize, sorghum and other crops. The value chain projects will end with production of fish feed, vegetable cooking oil and sorghum gin for export.
Freshwater aquaculture has grown steadily over the past three decades. Asia is at the center of this boom, accounting for 89% of world aquaculture production.. Aquaculture is on the way to becoming an economic boom in Africa, providing quality high-paid jobs and incomes for vast numbers of family farms, workers and businesses. Your Job Description:
• You will deliver sales letters of our backyard raceway fishponds to schools, companies, shops, landlords, workers unions, hospitals, DCE's, MCE's, MP's, Ministers, churches, mosques and institutions in your district or municipality.
• You will follow up regularly on letters you deliver.
• You will offer for sale our raceway systems online and on social media platforms. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or University Graduates.
• Matured SHS graduates with 5 years work experience can also apply. Interview:
interviews will be conducted online. Salary:
Starting basic salary of Ghc 2,000
net per month after a probation period of 3 months. You will be paid Ghc 700
per month during your probation period of three months. Your job centre:
You will work in the District or Municipality where you are resident. Location:
Nationwide Recruitment How To Apply For The Job
Apply by email to: [email protected] https://www.superiorraceways.com/ Closing Date:
26 June, 2021