• Verify all invoices and packing list from the sales department and prepare customs declaration, certificate of origin among other relevant paperwork.
• See to successful examination and compliance of goods by customs for the acquisition of release stamps.
• Book containers and vessels for export by sea.
• Create shipping instructions for seaway bills.
• Conduct effective negotiation of freight and taxes with ship lines.
• Liaise regularly with overseas offices, partners, or agents to ensure that transit and delivery of goods are made on time.
• Complete and arrange all associated paperwork and see to it that they are in legal and legitimate order.
• Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with all agents and institutions relevant to ensure efficient transfer of goods through the legal process.
• Update and submit letters of credit to Bank of Ghana for export monitoring.
• Perform other lawful duties assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc in Business Administration or related field Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 August, 2020