A Quarry located on the Aflao road seeks to employ an experienced Driller to have oversight responsibility over the entire drilling and pit activities at the Quarry.
This includes but not limited to ensuring the judicious use of resources. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITY
• Coordinate the activities at the pit to ensure drilling and haulage are done as per Health and Safety requirements.
• Assist the Production Manager in putting together development proposals and periodic pit reports.
• Supervise the day to day running of the pit and coordinate production.
• Altering the quarry's production system in accordance with the materials required.
• Liaising with the Production Manager at all stages of production to boost production. This includes developing strategies and ideas to enhance production.
• Maintaining an up-to-date record of fuel, blasting material and all consumables.
• Examining the materials blasted to ensure the maintenance of high-quality products.
• Closely monitoring all areas of the Quarry to ensure that drilling and blasting are carried out to the highest standard.
• Liaising with staff on site and dealing with any technical or staffing challenges that may arise in the absence of the Production Manager.
• Responsible for ordering new items as and where necessary.
• Any other related duties assigned by your superior. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Higher National diploma with at least 3 years post experience in Drilling. Location:
Aflao road How To Apply For The Job
Email address to send job to: [email protected] Closing Date:
19 February, 2021