GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
Driver (1) NAP+ Ghana Job Summary:
To convey staff and equipment to and from designated locations and to ensure road worthiness of vehicles. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conveys official goods and equipment to and from destinations
• Keeps proper/accurate records of vehicles movement log books
• Ensures assigned vehicles are clean and road worthy
• Presents safety briefing to passengers prior to each trip departure
• Ensures prompt reporting of faults Qualification Required & Experience
• SSSSE or City and Guilds certificate with passes in 4 core and 2 elective subjects or its professional equivalent
• A certificate from an accredited driving institute
• A valid driver's license Not below 'D' class
• Minimum of 8 years post qualification driving experience Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015