Driver based in Sunyani
Report to (functional) :
• Reporting to the VIS Administrator, the Driver is assisting to fulfill their mission of working for the implementation several project by providing safe driving support and general logistical work.
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Republic of Ghana
CAR SECURITY & MAINTENANCE
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specification
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
• Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
• Prepare budget plan for vehicle
• Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
CAR LOGBOOK MAINTENANCE
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential senior secondary school and national service.
Minimum 5 years experience as driver with good driving record
English and Twi essential.
Understanding of transportation law; Knowledge on operation and maintenance of the office equipment; Good knowledge about car me-chanics; Knowledge of the BAR map;
Excellent driving skills; Good communication skills, Flexibility;
Responsible and punctual; Honest and approachable; Good personal grooming & personal presentation; reliable and diplomatic; helpful
• 1 year contract with 3 months probation period
• Starting 1 February 2019
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested applicants should submit CV and motivational letter by e-mail to:
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
15 February, 2019