QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
• Drive vehicles to designated destinations with staffs on official duties.
• Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
• Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
• Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
• Drive in compliance with regulations and laws on driving
• Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
• Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
• Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
• Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least Middle school Leaving Certificate / SSSCE
• At least 7 to 10 years driving experience
• At least class ‘C’ license.
How To Apply For The Job
CV and cover letter should be sent to:
08 May, 2019
• No application shall be accepted in hard-copy
• Applicants can visit www.quickangelsghana.com
for further details.
• All vacancies will expire in a month from the date of publication.
• All applications shall be considered on merit and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
• No agency or recruitment firm is involved in the recruitment process.