• The Driver will provide administrative and technical support in the management of the officially designated College vehicles.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Ensure daily vehicle checks as required (e.g. check the conditions of the vehicle – the brakes, tyres, level of fuel, lubricants and cleanliness of the vehicle)
• Complete relevant documentation associated with the reporting of any vehicle defects found and vehicle serviceability
• Transport staff to and from various locations within and outside the facility in a prompt and efficient manner, ensuring their safety and comfort at all times
• Take responsibility for the collection and delivery of official supplies and other stocks to and from any designated locations
• Work and comply at all times, with the GCP/MoH transport policy, guidelines and protocols
• Keep the vehicle logbook updated regularly
• Undertake any other duties assigned by the Transport Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate
• Holder of a valid Driver’s License class B with at least 5 years’ experience from a reputable organization
• Background in auto mechanics would be an advantage
• Additional training in Driver Management Science (DMS) would be an advantage
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.