Driver / Transportation
Job Vacancy For Driver
A Public Sector Organisation responsible for the promotion and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Sector in Ghana has received financial clearance from the Government of Ghana to replace some its disengaged personnel. Accordingly, applications are invited from suitably and interested persons for the appointments.
This position is based at the Head Office in Accra and other regions In Ghana.
Key duties are:
• Carry out various daily checks on vehicles to ensure good operating conditions.
• Wash vehicle, collect fuel and lubricants for the day's operations.
• Convey goods and/or personnel as directed by
• Check and report faults on vehicles to superior for repairs.
• Follow vehicle maintenance schedules closely to ensure regular servicing of vehicles.
• Record vehicle movements in logbooks on every
• Ensure that vehicle papers are always renewed.
• Report promptly problems on vehicles for necessary action, including minor and major
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
• A minimum of JHS Certificate or equivalent qualification.
• A Professional Driving Licence.
• A minimum of 3 years of post-driving accident-free record.
• Must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Job
Candidates who meet any of the above criteria should send an application letter indicating the position applied for, and attach detailed Curriculum Vitae, including immediate contact telephone numbers. as well as photocopies of Certificates latest by Monday 21st October, 2019 to the address below.
The Executive Director,
P. O.Box MB 85
Closing Date: 21 October, 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.