A reputable Government Institution seeks the services of a: Driver Job Purpose
• To provide operational support for the efficient and effective management of Transport functions. Duties and Responsibilities
• Convey assigned officials, goods, and equipment to and from destinations.
• Log in trips on official vehicles in designated logbooks.
• Ensure the maintenance of assessment records pre and post trip.
• Facilitate the investigation of incidents involving official vehicles.
• Examine vehicles and submit periodic reports.
• Ensure official vehicles Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of SHS Certificate
• A professional-level qualification or industry skill-based certification in auto-mechanics.
• A valid driving license not below ‘D’ class.
• A valid driving license with an “A” class would be an advantage (for Dispatch Rider).
• A minimum of six (6) years post-license relevant work experience.
• Must pass an interview. Competencies
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and ethics.
• Basic knowledge in Road Traffic Act, 2004, (Act 683) and regulations.
• Basic knowledge in relevant Road Vehicle Standards.
• Proficiency in relevant
• IT applications.
• Defensive Driving.
• Basic vehicle maintenance skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Application, with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates, must be sent via this email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 March, 2022