Job Description Under the supervision of your manager, you are expected to:
• Endeavour to give attention to persons being driven whenever or wherever, and must always be at sight of persons being driven
• Picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands for the company.
• Maintain passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential
• Maintain assigned vehicle(s) always clean and in good condition
• Shall be responsible for routine check-up for assigned vehicle(s), including but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights, and tire conditions.
• At the close of each day, you shall park the vehicle(s) at the designated parking area.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Senior High School Certificate or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• Preferably minimum of 4years work experience.
• Ability to speak English fluently
• Ability to drive over a long distance with valid driving license
• Safety first and good driving habits.
• Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
• Ability to deal effectively and patiently with people across cultures.
• Excellent attendance and positive attitude to work. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
candidate should send their CV’s to- [email protected]
or [email protected] Closing Date:
13 February, 2016