A reputable Government Institution seeks the services of the following: Driver Grade I Job Purpose
• To provide operational support for the efficient and effective management of Transport functions. Duties and Responsibilities
• Convey assigned officials and goods to and from destinations. Log in trips on official vehicles in designated logbooks.
• Ensure the maintenance of assessment records pre and post trip.
• Facilitate the investigation of incidents involving official vehicles.
• Examine vehicles and submit periodic reports.
• Ensure official vehicles are safe for the road. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of SHS Certificate
• A professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification in auto mechanics.
• A valid driving license not below ‘D’ class.
• A minimum six (6) years post license relevant work experience.
• Must pass an interview. Competencies
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and ethics.
• Basic knowledge in Road Traffic Act, 2004, (Act 683) and regulations..
• Basic knowledge in relevant Road Vehicle Standards. Proficiency in relevant IT applications..
• Defensive Driving.
• Basic vehicle maintenance skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Application, with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and scanned certificates must be e-mailed to the Human Resource Manager, [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2021