How does this post support Plan’s strategy and mission? Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working in building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and present in 70 countries, Plan International strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children while working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners.
Plan International Ghana is looking for a Driver to support a team of professionals and deliver high quality programming and results for a project titled “Women’s Innovation for Sustainable Enterprises (WISE)”. The WISE Project to seeks to leverage enormous potential and agency of Ghanaian women aged 19 to 55 years entrepreneurs in rural and peri-urban areas by employing both demand- and supply-side interventions to contribute to increased realization of rights to economic empowerment, well-being and inclusive economic growth in 3 districts in Bono and Ahafo region (Sunyani Municipal, Tano North and Techiman Municipal) and 2 districts in Northern region (Kumbungu and Tolon). The project will start in February 2020, has a duration of 4 years, and a budget of over $ 5.5 million EUR.
Driver Grade A
Department & Location
WISE Project Office, Sunyani Date March, 2020
Department & Location
WISE Project Office, Tamale Date March, 2020
Reports to (position):
Procurement and Grants Coordinator.
Qualification Required & Experience
• GCE O level/SSS
• At least 5 years driving experience in the formal sector
• Valid driving license with at least class C
• Experience in the NGO sector preferably with child-related development organisation, would be an advantage
• Basic auto mechanic skills
• Good knowledge of Highway Code
• Defensive driving
• Good communication skills
• Good verbal and writing skills
• Good inter-personal skills
• ood planning and organizing abilities
• Timeliness and proactive in the discharge of duties
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels as is required
• Communicates in a manner that inspires confidence and professionalism
• High sense of judgment and responsibility
• High safety awareness level of area of operation
• Good team player
Sunyani & Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online (Sunyani)
Click Here To Apply Online (Tamale)
28 February, 2020