The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office: Drivers
• Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring reports.
Qualification required & experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of BECE with Grade six (6) in five (5) subjects and must possess NVTI and a Valid Driving Licence ‘C’.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
• Expert driver - able to drive various types of vehicles
• Well-organized, systematic and safety conscious
• Accountable, responsible and punctual
• A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
• Good personal grooming & personal presentation
• Willing to work long and irregular hours and on public holidays as required
• Willing to take regular and extensive travel
• Respectful of confidentiality.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying.
All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may download a set of application forms (Form B) from the Council’s website at the address:
Click Here To Download Application Forms
Completed application forms must be submitted at the WAEC Main reception, Accra (behind the Ridge Hospital) or any of the WAEC Branch Offices located in the Regional Capital nearest to the applicant not later than 8th March, 2019.
08 March, 2019
Interested females are encouraged to apply.