We are one of the indigenous integrated logistics service providers in Ghana with branch offices in Sierra Leone and Ivory Coast.
We are looking to hire drivers to join our growing team.
• Drive company’s van for deliveries and distribution of items within the country
• Must observe all health and safety driving and motor riding-related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle and vehicle
• Responsible for updating the Drivers logbook with the required information and maintain accurate records
• Must ensure that vehicles are cleaned routinely or when the need arises
and carry out daily inspection on the general condition of vehicle
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must be experienced company drivers with at least 5 years experience
• Have an SSS certificate, a valid driver's license and must be staying around community 25, Golf city- preferably around Kpone barrier and its environs
• Ability to speak, understand and write the English language
• Possess valid driver's license
• Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons
• Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
• Positive attitude toward work
• Must be physically fit
• Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills? Self-disciplined? Resolute and
• Ability and desire to grow the company.
Tema, Free zones Enclave
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their application letters, CVs and relevant certificates to:
13 September, 2019