• Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
• Collect payments
• Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
• Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
• Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
• Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
• Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
• Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car Qualification Required & Experience
• Known for transporting passengers in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
• Adept at collecting fares.
• Thorough understanding of motor vehicle engine functionality.
• Practical skills in maintaining the log of mileage, the number of trips, passengers, and destinations.
• Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
• Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Exceptional talent to interact with guests and clients respectfully and amicably.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and locations.
• Capable of lifting heavy items.
• 1 year work experience
• Must live around Spintex Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
11 March, 2020