The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. DUTIES
• Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
• Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
• Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
• Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
• Prepare and submitting vehicle monitoring reports. AGE REQUIREMENT
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of BECE with Grade six (6) in five (5) subjects and must possess Proficiency in NVTI mechanical related field and a Valid Driving Licence ‘C’.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage. EXPERIENCE
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. KEY COMPETENCIES
• Demonstrate defensive driving skills.
• Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
• Well-organised, systematic and safety conscious.
• Accountable, responsible and punctual.
• A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic.
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
• Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
• Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
• High sense of integrity. OTHER INFORMATION
All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character. Remuneration
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.