The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. Specific Duties and Responsibilities The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Transport Department:
• Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
• Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
• Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
• Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring reports. Qualification Required & Experience Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• BECE with Grade six (6) in at least five (5) subjects
WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/ GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
• NVTI Proficiency in mechanical related field.
• A Valid Driving License ‘C’. Experience
• Applicants must have at least on year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. Key Competencies
• Demonstrate defensive driving skills
• Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
• Well-organised, systematic and safety conscious.
• Accountable, responsible, and punctual.
• A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable, and diplomatic.
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
• Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
• Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
• High sense of integrity. Age
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
24 December, 2021