Responsible for running official errands on behalf of the company and ensuring that the vehicle is maintain to function effectively and efficiently.
• Run errands on behalf of the company.
• Assist Sales Representative in discharging their duties
• Keep proper inventory of the goods in the Sales Van.
• Ensures that the vehicle is road worthy by checking brakes, headlights, traffic gaiter lights, wipers etc regularly and ensures that insurance and road worthy stickers are acquired and pasted on the vehicle appropriately.
• Conducts routine checking of water level, engine oil, brake fluid and clutches fluid etc to ensure effective functioning of the vehicle.
• Keeps appropriate maintenance records of the vehicle for easy retrieval.
• Reports any maintenance problems to the Manager for prompt action to be taken.
• Coordinates periodic servicing of the vehicle to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the manager or superior from time to time. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• G.C.E. “O” Level or S. S. C. E with a minimum of 3 years driving experience preferably in an organizational setting. Additional Requirements:
• Good knowledge of road signs and highway codes.
• Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work for long hours
• Must have basic mechanics knowledge
• Must have good eye sight
• Must possess a valid driving license Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 March, 2022