A reputable Government Institution seeks the services of the following: Education Officer JOB PURPOSE
• To provide technical and administrative leadership for the efficient and effective performance of the Academic Affairs function. Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise the implementation of programmes and activities of the Academic Affairs Department.
• Coordinate the periodic review of the curricula
• Support the provision of administrative and logistical support in development of the educational programs.
• Develop and maintain standards and mechanisms for comprehensive evaluation of training programmes.
• Oversee the existence of a collegial environment which encourages teaching, learning and research excellence.
• Coordinate the accreditation and re-accreditation of training centres and sites.
• Supervise the organization of Continuous Professional Development (CPD). events.
• Supervise the organization of Annual General and Scientific Meetings (AGSM)
• Support the preparation of Annual and other periodic reports of the Department.
• Support the preparation of the annual work plan and budget of the Department.
• Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
• Supervise the collation of data for the formulation of policies. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Masters / MPhil degree in Education or other related fields from an accredited tertiary institution and must have held this qualification for at least three (3) years.
• A minimum of Eight (8) years post Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience. Four (4) years of which must be at a Senior Management level in handling academic affairs matters in a tertiary or related setting..
• Membership of a professional body shall be an advantage.
• Must pass a selection interview. Competencies
• Knowledge of the Specialist Health Training and Plant Medicine Research Law.
• General knowledge of health policies and operating procedures.
• Good leadership and management skills.
• Knowledge of Public Service administrative practices and procedures.
• Good knowledge in Financial Management and Labour laws and regulations.
• High integrity, professionalism and good ethical standard. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Application, with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and scanned certificates must be e-mailed to the Human Resource Manager, [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2021