First Technical (Ghana) Limited is seeking to recruit Electrical Engineer. Job Title:
Electrical Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development of engineering scopes, functions. interrelationship, integration, physical solution, definition, cost estimate etc.
• Technical decisions, ensuring coordination, quality and conformance with requirements.
• Review work of engineers. check that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation.
• Take recommendations for further study or report changes
• Approve reports for transmittal to supervisor.
• Troubleshoot and investigate malfunctioned systems and provide recommendations to reactivate the issues.
• Review and update OIMs (operation instruction manual) related to electrical discipline.
• Support in case of electric machines failure in terms of failure root cause, analysis and recommended actions.
• Develop engineering design packages to be implemented as new systems or modifications on old systems.
• Evaluate any upsets or repeated failures and recommend course of actions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Run ETAP software modelling for electric systems. Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience as technical support field in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes such as NEC, NEMA, IEC and IEEE and also knowledge of electrical systems such as motors, low/medium voltage substations, transformers. cable and distribution and control systems. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your Application Letter & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
For further enquiries, kindly contact 0302-787103 / 0302-767919 Closing Date:
29 January, 2020 Please Note:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted