About the Unit
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and specialty fertilizers. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Yara Ghana is looking for an Electrical Technician to join it’s team. The position will be based at our Tema Terminal and will report to the Maintenance Manager. Responsibilities
• Prepare specification for purchasing of Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) materials and equipment.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations of all Electrical & Instrumentation activities.
• Ensure safety of equipment and E&I staff within the Plant.
• Ensure E&I equipment are installed and operated per manufacturer recommendations.
• Conduct instrumentation evaluation for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control.
• Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics. Qualification Required & Experience Profile
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a production environment.
• An HND, BTECH, Bachelor’s degree in instrumentation or electrical engineering or equivalent.
• Experiences with CMMS
• Knowledge and application of LEAN methodologies (5S, SMED, A3)
• Knowledge on PLC Programming (FANUC is an added advantage)
• Automation Programming/ SCADA modification
• Knowledge on AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of electrical diagrams Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 November, 2020