Genser Energy Ghana Limited
Job Vacancy For Electrical Technician At Genser Energy Ghana Limited
The Electrical Technician is responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient operation and maintenance of the plant equipment so as to optimize turnaround time in operations, while maintaining a particular emphasis on safety of personnel/equipment, availability, efficiency and protection of the environment.
• Assist the Operations, Planning & Reliability Engineer to design and engineer necessary cost effective modification to existing plant to ensure increase in efficiency / equipment output and to improve safety and reliability as well.
• Assist in the design and engineering of new projects to develop project specifications.
• Assist Procurement department with technical specifications for all technical related Purchase & Service Order Agreements for Electrical and Instrumentation equipment.
• Assist the Operations, Planning & Reliability Engineer to plan and make available materials and spares for overhauls and mandatory inspections of plants and equipment
• Assist the Operations, Planning & Reliability Engineer to monitor and commission plant and systems of equipment.
• Assist in the collation of punch list and warranty items for redress by Project Team/Contractors.
• Operates as part of the Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance team across a wide range of duties
• Carries out Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance procedures are carried out in accordance with safe practice
• Works under the supervision of the Operations, Planning & Reliability Engineer / Supervisor, to ensure that all maintenance Schedule for E&I plants and equipment are strictly adhered to achieve budget/business plan targets
• Monitor spares utilization and compare against predicted to optimize spares holding.
• Monitor plant and equipment performance. Maintaining and updating E&I maintenance procedures
• Performs any other work that the position may demand or instructed by the supervisor
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering (with national service) or HND part III or equivalent + 2 years of experience
• A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in operations and maintenance of power or heavy process engineering plant.
• Willingness to undertake further training as required
• Ability to operate flexible work practices to achieve optimum results.
• Experience and competence in power plant technology, systems and procedures
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2015