Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate (must be capable of):
• Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, and correct the problem
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.Complying with policies on quality, quantity, food and hygiene
• Must have good working knowledge of kitchen and laundry equipment in the hotel industry.
• Must also have knowledge on gas equipment repairs
• HND with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Electrical Technician Certificate Part 1 and 2 with 5 years’ experience in a similar position How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application letters, résumé and supporting documents to the addresses below. Deadline for submission of applications is 17th August, 2012. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The Human Resources Manager P.O. Box KS 5191 Kumasi
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
17 August, 2012