• The successful candidate for this role will join our Human Resources Team as the Employee Engagement and Wellbeing Manager. (S)He will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and will work with Business Partners and leaders to understand what matters most to employees and appropriately design programs/interventions to drive engagement and employee wellbeing.
• Develop an engagement and employee wellbeing strategy that supports the people organization’s goals and focus areas;
• Develop an integrated employee experience calendar by planning and hosting people-focused programmes to drive our engagement initiatives. This will include people focus areas on wellbeing, reward & recognition;
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify initiatives that attract diverse talent from different backgrounds;
• Attend and organise events that will maximise and drive awareness both internally and externally;
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to connect the importance of our engagement and wellbeing efforts, within all offices in the various regions;
• Lead in the creation of employee network groups to pioneer and drive the engagement & wellbeing strategy;
• Run bi-annual engagement surveys and identify the best methods to derive engagement insights;
• Develop and drive tactics to improve the experience people have working within the Company based on data and insights;
• Communicate insights about employee’s experience within the organization to the leadership team;
• Act as Project Manager for all Human Resources initiatives, especially with initiatives that seek to integrate the diversity of employee perspectives;
• Map the Company’s employee content to our evolving business needs by building a robust editorial strategy that educates, inspires and activates all levels of employees;
• Lead the daily execution of employee communications’ strategy across the Company’s intranet, digital signage and employee newsletters;
• Drive the agenda, content and production of a quarterly companywide employee; meetings by working with the executive communications partners on agreed content;
• Identify and refine key moments in the employee lifecycle with a significant impact on their experience from onboarding to offboarding
• Oversee budget for editorial and events programs.
• Review and approve functionally-specific recognition programs to ensure they are aligned with and complement corporate programs;
• Create an evaluation strategy that addresses how we will measure the success of all key employee experience initiatives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Human Resources Management, Communications and any other related discipline. Possession of an MBA will be a plus;
• A Minimum of Five (5) to Seven (7) years working experience in a similar role or related to HR, including consulting and design innovation experience;
• Experience with survey design and other research methods to understand employee voice;
• Exceptional writing and communication skills – Broad business understanding, strong analytical capabilities and critical thinker;
• Collaborative and team-oriented – Flexibility as the digital landscape evolves; ability to quickly manoeuvre and influence change;
• Experience in C-Level engagement and the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams in a constantly changing environment.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
17 October, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency, and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.