Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and track all employee relations cases.
• Collate employee relations information including investigation reports, disciplinary notes of the Commission.
• Investigate and prepare documents for all ER cases and procedures.
• Monitor and track all long term absences, leave, maternity etc…
• Attend where necessary grievance, disciplinary, or any other employee relations meeting when required.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the Principal Programme Officer HR Operations and the Director, Human Resources Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Human Resources or the Social Sciences is preferable but any other with the relevant professional experience would be considered. EXPERIENCE
• 5years professional work experience.
• Possession of a higher degree would reduce the required professional experience to three (3) years; COMPETENCIES
• Membership of a related affiliate body would be an advantage.
• Ability to establish credibility with managers across the Commission.
• Excellent networking, oral and communication skills.
• Ability to tolerate and manage heavy work loads.
• Must have a flexible work approach.
• Must be totally computer literate. Age
• The officer should not be over 50 years old at the point of recruitment. Language
• Must be fluent in one of the official working languages of the Community: English, French, and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage. Annual Salary
: USD 36,901 - USD 44,469 Location:
Abuja, Nigeria How To Apply For The Job
Applicants may use the application form to apply indicating the position(s) they are interested in.
Interested candidates should download the application form
, fill it and send it together with their CV as an email attachment to the following email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2015
• Applicants should indicate in the body of their forwarding mail, the title(s) of the position(s) they are applying for.
• NB: PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES TO THE APPLICATION EMAIL.
• ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER THE VACANCY CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Applicants experiencing difficulties sending their application with a hotmail or windows live email account should forward their application via other mail providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Applicants may also call +2347034188920
for further information.
• Applicants may also call +2347034188920
for further information. Please call this number from Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM (GMT+1).