• Support the execution of operational tasks, job and activities for all Digital platforms and to deliver the required availability level and KPIs of all Digital services. Job Context
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base Job Role
• Maintain and ensure the stability and efficiency of all Digital services
• Investigate technical issues and manage deployment of fixes to live systems by vendors
• Liaise with the Business Digital and Development Teams to resolve technical and customer experience issues
• Complaints-Ticket handling
• Debug and provide suggestions and recommendations to improve functionality, performance and experience of services
• Escalates anomalies to Manager in the form of simple reports in order to inform him of any potential unresolved problems
• Periodic testing of IN & VAS Services and ensuring proper functionality of the different services.
• Work closely with cross functional teams for the design and implementation of any new service.
• Handling & Resolution of customer complaints within the set SLA targets.
• Coordinate and Support the Managed services suppliers and ensure KPIs are monitored and targets achieved
• Weekly review of Managed service operation with supplier with manager
• Ensure compliance of Digital systems with internal IS security policies
• Conduct O&M on non-Managed Services platforms, produce weekly/monthly reports and initiate corrective actions accordingly for closure
• Provide L1 and L2 support for all non-Managed Services
• Responsible for handling emergency incidents/problems on the Digital platforms.
• Provide input from systems to immediate supervisor or manager for planning and expansion
• Proactive monitoring of services arrest degradations before they become incidents and problems
• May perform additional duties assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time
• Liaison between Managed Services Team and other business functions
• Conduct IATs, post and pre-tests before and after system changes and configurations are done Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or its equivalent qualification
• ITIL Certification a plus Skills/Physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiating Skills Behavioral Competencies:
• People management skills
• Analytical skills
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number MTN-IT-ADTRACKIT009
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 September, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.