Engineer, IS Integration
MTN Level 2
Manager, IS Demand
Responsible for executing activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into organizational information systems, in the areas;
• IT related nodes with in GSM space
• Mobile financial service
Responsibilities includes the documentation and working with 3rd party systems and applications vendors as well as ensuring quality and timely delivery of integration task and products and services deployment.
• Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications as well as products and services deployment.
• Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
• Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders for successful testing (SAT, IAT and UAT) integration projects
• Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders for successful go-live following policy
• Documenting all integration project implementation activities to ensure smooth support of the business
• Performing other tasks that may be assigned to the post, based on the job requirement.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Computer Engineer / Computer Science.
• Possessing ITIL and other software and system certification is an added advantage
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant IT experience
• Telecoms experience necessary
• Application Architecture and System Integration
• Good knowledge in database administration, policies and procedures
• knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Sound knowledge of GSM and Telecom Elements.
• Knowledge in programming language, software application installation and administration
• Good knowledge in the following systems: VB6/.NET, Oracle and SQL Script.
• Good knowledge in UNIX/LINUX System Administration
• Very Good Knowledge System integration & Architecture design
• Very Good knowledge of product and service life cycle
• Very Good knowledge OSS,BSS,MFS and ICT
• Very good knowledge Customer Management process and Systems
• Commitment to the Organization
• Teamwork & Cooperation
• Customer Focus
• Taking the Initiative
• Analytical Thinking, Problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Team building abilities
• Ability to function under pressure.
• Ability to think and articulate thoughts logically
• Ability to Multitask
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by April 12, 2019 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
20 April, 2019