• Monitor air quality, water quality, noise, ground, flora and fauna in accordance with approved monitoring plans.
• Recommend and implement appropriate measures to ensure the company complies fully with EPA, Lenders and other relevant international organization’s policy guidelines and standards.
• Responsible for preparing all requisite environmental documentation and reports in support of the company’s applications to the EPA for approval to undertake projects/for operating permit renewal.
• Prepare environmental monitoring returns in compliance with EPA regulations.
• Prepare annual environmental reports (AER) in compliance with EPA regulations.
• Prepare Lenders’ quarterly environmental monitoring reports in line with requirements.
• Prepare Lenders’ annual environmental and social monitoring report (ESMR) in line with requirements.
• Conduct operational survey of the Plant for proper construction and maintenance of requisite systems and equipment to ensure that the company’s operations are safe and environmentally friendly.
• Conduct audits of waste and waste management contractor facilities to ensure appropriate disposal of waste generated on site or by the Company,
• Recommend acquisition of appropriate pollution abatement and monitoring facilities and equipment to ensure that there is adequate capacity for carrying out monitoring activities.
• Conduct environmental awareness training for employees to ensure that both team and individual activities comply with the company’s environmental policy. Qualification Required & Experience EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• BSc in Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
• 5 years environmental work-related experience
• Communication, presentation, leadership and IT skills Thorough knowledge of EPA, WHO, World Bank and IFC environmental regulations and standards
• Knowledge and working experience of ISO 14001 Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 June, 2021