A Real Estate Development and Civil Engineering Company located in Kutunse has vacancy for the following positions: Estate Management Officer Job Description
• Demonstrated knowledge in all components of property leasing, real estate management and associate legal requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish effective business relationships with clients.
• Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities.
• Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
• Knowledge of real estate property management. development, and construction principles and techniques
• Knowledge of general maintenance requirements for buildings, to include plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and general repairs.
• Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods and techniques in area of speciality
• Ability to supervise workers, to include organising, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments
• Organising and coordinating skills
• Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Estate Management in a recognised University with 2 to 5 years work experience. Location:
Kutunse, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should send their application and CV to: The Recruiter P. O. Box WY 620 Kwabenya Accra
or send by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
03 March, 2022