A dynamic organisation seeks to employ dedicated, highly motivated, innovative, and results-driven individuals to join its team of professionals in the following position of Estate Officer.
The Estate Officer is responsible for coordinating the smooth running and efficient management of the Organisation's Facilities and Assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organise and Monitor building or Civil works.
• Conduct complete detailed inspections on Estates or Landed properties including interviews and legal searches and prepare a complete report on each inspection.
• Ensure Estate Security and neatness at all times.
• Inspect and advise on rent to be paid on rented properties or facilities for staff
• Maintain an Asset Register.
• Supervise all Estate activities and services.
• Develop and maintain landed properties.
• Ensure the routine maintenance and repairs of facilities.
• Monitor and observe facilities and equipment for defect and report for immediate repairs.
• Any additional responsibilities assigned by the Manager of the Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education, Skills & Related experience
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, or related field.
• Minimum of Ten (10) years of working experience In a related role.
• A Certificate In Property Management oi relevant Certification Is an added advantage.
• Must be able to perform a variety of tasks.
• Attention to detail
• Time Consciousness
• Good at Written and Verbal Communication
• Must be computer literate
• Must have good presentation skills
• Must be a good negotiator
• Accountability and ability to analyze written and numerical information
• Ability to coordinate the work of others and manage external contractors
• Ability to get on with all kinds of people and cope well with pressure
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs and applications to:
01 July, 2019