The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. DUTIES The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Estate Department:
• Inspect and advise on repairs and maintenance works.
• Oversee the general maintenance of the Council’s properties.
• Supervise works of external service providers.
• Supervise subordinate staff.
• Ensure proper functioning of equipment in the Council.
• Keep an up-to-date assets register. AGE REQUIREMENT
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• In addition, she/he must possess City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate / National Craftsman Certificate in a relevant Trade.
• Applicants must be computer literate. EXPERIENCE
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year post-qualification experience in a reputable organization. KEY COMPETENCIES
• Excellent communication skills: both written and oral.
• Possess in-depth knowledge in estate management.
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
• Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork skills.
• Good organizational skills. OTHER INFORMATION
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character. Remuneration
• The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.