Required to manage many properties acquired by the Chairman and ensure that all estates are well organized and impeccably maintained. Key Responsibilities:
• Management and supervision of maintenance, gardening and domestic staff at all sites, including health and safety training.
• Overall responsibility for supervising general maintenance issues at all sites
• Overall responsibility for the upkeep of all properties to a high standard whilst carrying out basic building and maintenance work where required.
• To take responsibility for budgeting of all the services and annual expenses to each property
• To take overall responsibility of security at all estates.
• To update the Chairman on a regular basis regarding all sites. NOTE:
This is not a comprehensive list of all the duties of the role and will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis Qualification Required & Experience Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree/HND in Hospitality Management
• 3 years experience in Real estate/Property Management Special aptitudes:
• Flexible – Willing to work extra hours as and when required
• Smart, proactive/self starter
• Strong leader with exceptional organisational skills and able to supervise and motivate staff
• Must be a team player/good communicator How To Apply For The Job
Candidates should send their application forms and CV’s to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 January, 2013