• Estates officers are responsible for the management of estates of land and property belonging to the College.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Estate Officer shall report to the College Administrator.
• Follows College guidelines and Principles.
• Serves as a member of all negotiating teams to procure contracts.
• Responsible for all matters pertaining to the general upkeep, maintenance and good order of estate.
• Monitors and reviews progress of projects on site.
• Identifies, procures and account for supplies and equipment necessary to maintain estates and ensure such supplies and equipment are properly safeguarded.
• Make arrangement with professionals for repairs of College properties.
• Engages public utility providers such as Ghana Water Company, Electricity Company and EMEFS Water Reservoir to ensure regular service.
• Prepares invoices and submits annual budget for approval by the Finance committee prepares annual physical inventory of assets and presents himself for annual audits.
• Supervises the operations of the security and maintain offices to ensure the estate is secured.
• Responsible for managing physical assets of the College keeping and maintaining written documents.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree 3-5 years works experience.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Great typing Skills.
• Good telephone etiquette.
• Good communication skills.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• Applicant should be comfortable working in and out of the office, and comfortable with face to face contact with clients
Reports directly to the College Administrator
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.