Reporting to the Brand Communications Manager, the holder will lead the events and promotion teams and be responsible for developing and executing core brand events and promotions in line with Tigo’s brand marketing roadmap. THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency. Events Management
• Develop tiGO Ghana events strategy in line with the pre-set brand objectives
• Ensures that the overall event strategy re-enforces tiGO’s positioning of developing a strong emotional affinity towards customers
• Work closely with the Brand Communications Manager and the Head of Marketing to develop yearly brand events and activations plans to achieve overall marketing objectives.
• Share periodic events calendar with marketing, commercial and the GTM teams
• Work with the brands team to develop marketing communication assets plan for all Tigo events
• Act as team lead for BICs in the implementation of all Tigo events
• Responsible for the management, supervision and implementation of all events
• Ensure marketing is regularly updated with competitor events and activation
• Ensure timely reports for each event is circulated Promotion Development and Execution
• Work closely with the Marketing, Commercial, GTM leadership teams in the development of ONE consumer promotion per year – Either to drive customer acquisition or increase usage
• Act as team lead for the implementation of all Tigo promotions
• Work with the brand team to develop marketing communication assets and plan for Tigo promotions
• Provide post promotion evaluation report at the end of each promotion. Event Agency management
• Lead liaison between Tigo and the event agency
• Manage event agency to ensure all events are executed with excellence.
• Manage agency assessment forms for annual evaluation of agency to aid improve client-agency relationship Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Communication, Marketing, or social sciences
• 5+ years relevant post National Service working experience in Telecoms/FMCG;
• Prior experience in promotion development;
• 3+ years experience in event management; CORE COMPETENCIES
• Effective time management, organization and leadership skills
• Creative and critical thinking abilities with an eye for details
• lead cross-functional team to translate marketing objectives into exciting experiential events
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Computer literate and tech savvy.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Willingness to travel to undertake events across the country.
• Excellent interpersonal skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 October, 2015 When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance. At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.