The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. DUTIES The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
• Control and allocate worked scripts.
• Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery. AGE REQUIREMENT
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Applicants must be computer literate. EXPERIENCE
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization. KEY COMPETENCIES
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
• Good team player and exhibit commitment.
• Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
• Ability to organize and be proactive. OTHER INFORMATION
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character. Remuneration
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.