• Move levers to position dredgers for excavation, to engage hydraulics pumps, to raise and lower suction booms and to control rotation of cutter heads
• Start and stop engines to operate equipment
• Start power winches that draw in or let out cables to change positions of dredges, or pull in and out cables manually.
• Pump water to clear machinery pipelines.
• Lower anchor poles to verify depths of excavations, using winches, or scan depth gauges to determine depths of excavations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma certificate, City and Guilds, or recognized NVTI Trade Test Certificate from a recognized institution
• Minimum of 5 years continuous working experience in similar position as dredge operator
• Knowledge in operating excavator machines will be an advantage.
• Knowledge and skills in swimming is required
• Must be physically fit, have good eye sight and able to work for longer hours Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may submit their applications and CVs to:- [email protected]
or to the office of Dredge Masters Limited at 26 Farrar Avenue, Adabraka in the same building as Road Safety Management Services Limited or Kwame Gyan & Associates.
For enquiries relating to this advert call 0243-527797
. Closing Date:
20 November, 2015