International Justice Mission (IJM) is an international human rights organization working to protect some of the most vulnerable and oppressed people from violent forces of injustice by securing rescue and restoration for victims and ensuring public justice systems work for the poor.
IJM Ghana partners with Ghanaian law enforcement officials to identify and rescue children who have been trafficked to work in Ghana’s fishing industry on Lake Volta. Through collaborative efforts with government prosecutors, we ensure traffickers and others facilitating the abuse of children are brought to justice under Ghanaian laws.
IJM Ghana is currently seeking applications for an Executive Assistant National Service Person. The incumbent will work closely with the Country director and the Director of Justice Projects and report to the Country Director. Responsibilities
• Manage the Country Director’s Email, Calendar and Workday dashboard.
• Execute special projects and duties as assigned by the Country Director.
• Provide administrative support to the Country Director and the leadership team.
• Serve as point of contact for guests (e.g. business executives, donors) and be available to support them during their stay.
• Schedule meetings for Country Director, Department Heads and other staff as needed. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree with background in Humanities or Administration preferred.
• Excellent critical thinking, oral and written communication skills.
• Organized, independent and able to work well under pressure.
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Hospitable, warm, with good interpersonal skills. Critical Qualities
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles' Creed.
• Attention to detail and disciplined with priorities.
• Personable and mature judgment.
• Professional presentation in demeanor, written and oral communication. Travel Requirements
This position may require travel to and from Greater Accra, Volta, Eastern, Brong Ahafo and Northern Region. Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
Send Cover Letter, Resume, & Statement of Faith by email to: [email protected]
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement should include a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship. Closing Date:
09 July, 2021