A reputable company in the oil and gas industry based in Takoradi is searching for a suitably qualified Ghanaian, goal-oriented and result-driven person with the requisite qualification for appointment to the position as Executive Assistant Overall Job Purpose:
• Reporting directly to the CEO/MD, the Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership leam (SET) and HR.
• The Executive Assistant serves as the prima, point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
• The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organises and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. Core Responsibilities
• Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging comPiex a. detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
• Communicates with the general staff on the CEO's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally a. external', Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and any relevant body.
• Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, clients and others on matters related to the business a. implements initiatives as directed by CEO
• Oversees all email communications and gives the necessary prompting and guidance in response to client needs; by identifying the specific needs on request from clients
• Conducts research on prospective corporate entities seeking tO transact business with the compan,
• Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication both internally (Ail staff) and externally (Clients)
• Supports CEO in external commitments related to the business Including service on external boards. committees and other groups.
• Represents the CEO In meetings or negotiations outside or within the country and making decisions in line with agreed strategic directives, while presenting timely reports on same
• Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support. documents Qualification Required & Experience Educational Qualification
• BA in HRM, Admin/ A degree in Law
• Appreciable knowledge in basic engineering course is an added advantage.
• Masters, MBA or Post Graduation in Business Management, Project Management, Administration/ Human Resource Management Relevant Experience:
• 2-3 years experience in a managerial role experience in public speaking and presentation.
• 2 years' experience In similar role.
• Proficient use of Microsoft office Suite Experience and Skills
• Must understand the company's Operational targets and ensure they are met whilst supporting the business development
• Must understand the company's corporate strategy and policy to ensure all actions are guided by it
• Must maintain a sound understanding of all statutory / regulatory requirements to ensure that the company remains fully compliant with local regulations.
• Corporate presentable appearance is an added advantage. Skills & Key Behaviors Required
• Work requires professional written & verbal communication as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a team environment.
• Must be confident, smart and possess a solid analytical thinking ability in making quick & the most reasonable decisions.
• Must be very organised, pay attention to details and eloquent. Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 January, 2020