Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Party, the Executive Associate will provide full range of executive level office management functions in support of the Learning Senior Management Team to ensure proper provision of executive lelvel services. Apart from support to the Senior Management Team, the Executive Associate will provide administrative and logistical support to Learning staff of the project visiting Accra. Key Responsibilities:
• Manages all communications in the office of the Chief of Party
• Maintains a full range of files relating to the activities and functions of office of the Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party and other Senior Management Team
• In collaboration with the technical team, prepare and update calender of selected activities by month.
• Update monthly activity and responsibility chart in collaboration with the Senior Management Team
• Maintain appointment calenders, arrange logistics for meetings
• Take dictation and prepare/ drafts letters, memoranda and fax/e-mail communications of the Chief of Party and Deputy of Party
• Receive visitors and answer inquiries from members of the public, governmental and non-governmental organisations.
• Maintain project implementation plans, project Proposals, Agreements and other contract documents
• Liaise between learning project and the FHI360 Ghana country office an administrative issues including procurement and provision of all materials in the approved budget for the Learning Project. Qualification Required & Experience
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related field
• A minimum of 8 to 10 years of recent experience as an Executive Assistant in a professional setting
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills, attentive to details and high level of accuracy in work
• Skilled in planning, organising and coordinating business activities, conferences and project events
• Excellent multi-tasking and task prioritising abilities
• Proficient in handling highly confidential matters with discretion
• Adept to work independently with no or minimal supervision
• Program management research, report writing and /or analyses
• Excellent written, verbal, digital communication and interpersonal sklls
• Prior project administration experience will be an advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply for the position, send cover letter and CV to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
02 June, 2015
Specify clearly the position in your subject line. Due to the volume of applicants please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.