One of Ghana's reputable multimedia companies is hunting for a high performing Executive Producer to lead a huge and innovative television news projects on a year's contract. Description Of Job
• The executive producer will manage overall news production, presentation, including promotion, staffing and financing related to the project.
• He or she in conjunction with the progammes department and joy news will produce ,schedule and broadcast compelling (children's) news content and report to the project leader in line with the project strategy.
• The successful applicant will work closely with the news, programmes, engineering, production and post production, sales and events and finance teams with a competitive eye on industry ratings. Qualification Required & Experience
Five years minimum news management experience is required.
Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree in broadcast journalist or related field. The Applicant Should Necessarily Have:-
• Good leadership and people skills
• Good news judgement, strong producing skills and knowhow to execute branding within a newscast
• Experience working with children, veteran staff as well as the ability to oversee a compelling newscast and publication on multimedia platforms.
Remuneration is highly competitive. How To Apply For The Job
Mail application and CV to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
27 August, 2012