A reputable Rural Bank is inviting applications from suitably qualified audit firms for appointment as External Auditors. Job Summary TERMS OF REFERENCE
• To undertake a thorough and extensive auditing of all the bank’s financial transactions; test-check the adequacy and weaknesses in the internal control procedures and offer professional advice.
• To conduct the Audit in accordance with laws and guidelines regulating the conduct of Rural and Community Banks and the International Financial Reporting Standards on Auditing in the manner required by the Companies’ Code 1963(Act 179) and the Banking Act 2004(Act 673) as amended by Banking Act(2007), Act 738.
• To perform sufficient tests to obtain reasonable assurance as to whether the information contained in the underlying accounting records and other source data is reliable and sufficient as the basis for the preparation of the financial statement.
• To advise the Board of Directors and report to shareholder at the Annual General Meeting.
• To offer any other advice or services that may be required from time to time. Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven experience as an External Auditors
• Have a track record in auditing in rural banking
• Knowledge in external auditing and relevant regulations and acts
• Proven knowledge of accounting standards
• CPA License as a practicing accountant in Ghana Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and cover letter to:
Address: The Board Chairman P. O. Box SE 985 Suame - Kumasi
E-mail: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 November, 2020