BASICS International a grassroot NGO, whose mission is to end child labour, illiteracy and injustices on children in Ghana. A NGO based in Chorkor is seeking individuals to work in our after –school center with children from Class 1- through JHS, helping with homework and extracurricular activities. Job Summary
Opportunities are available to also work with our transition program, preparing children ( 6-14 years of age) for school. Mentor and Inspire- Leading by Example!:
• Lead and Mentor by Example.
• Speak English Well
• Passing Grades in Core Subjects
• Possess an acquired skills in any of the following: Arts, Music, Dance, Writing, Photography/Videography, ICT, Reading, Screen Printing, or any other extra curricular activity that will benefit our children.
Applicants must be available to work Monday- Friday. Saturday Schedules are also available but not compulsory. Part Time and Full Time positions available. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applicants should summit a letter of introduction ONLY. Should not be more than 2 pages. Providing the following information:
• General Bio ( Name, Age, Sex, marital status, and place of residence)
• And your educational background, extracurricular activity skills, interests.
Please mark SUBJECT of email and FILE NAME: Your name/ Facilitator
Example : Subject: Kofi Annan/ Facilitator Please do not send CV.
Interested parties who fail to follow the above noted instructed will NOT be considered.
Email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 March 2013