A leading Private Healthcare Provider recognized throughout the health industry for its high calibre healthcare professionals and excellent facilities is seeking to recruit for the following positions:- Facilities Officer
1). Reporting to the Medical Director, his or her main duties will involve managing and co-ordinating the delivery of support services and maintenance of all assets and equipment of the hospital. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
• Manage the outputs of the sub departments which make up the support services department
• Proactively manage and maximise the quality and availability of facilities and medical equipment on site in order to minimise the number of complaints or service requests received.
• Responsible for the support service operations to ensure contract service compliance in accordance with efficient and effective service delivery.
• Collate quarterly deliverables, track and report budgets, prepare facilities expenditure accruals schedule and trend analysis
• Carry out weekly / monthly review of facilities & support services transactions
• Identify and investigate major overspend areas and liaise with Finance and Administration in reviewing activities leading to over/uner spend.
• Prepare quarterly maintenance reports for the managing director. Job Holder Specification
Bachelor's Degree or Graduate Qualification in Electrical Engineering or related field Experience
• At least 4 years experience in thee hospitality industry
• Have considerable experience of semi-skilled maintenance tasks
• Have extensive knowledge of Health and Safety Personal qualities and competencies
• Deliver quality customer service
• Respond to request effectively and timeously
• Work independently in the absence of supervision
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Establish and maintain effective working relations with those contacted in the course of work. How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be forwarded by email with a covering letter together with a full CV detailing experience and qualifications, current salary and benefits, date of availability etc to:- [email protected]
The subject of the email should refer to the position applied for:- Closing Date:
18th August, 2012