40 hours/week Reports to:
Director of Operations JOB SUMMARY
• The Facility Assistant will mainly be responsible for compliance, safety, efficiency, cleanliness, maintenance of inventories and property management for a safe and sound work environment.
• Additionally, this position includes working as a building project supervisor. This position requires a minimum of an HND degree and at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring working environment and working areas are safe and conducive.
• Ensuring minor building repairs are spotted early and properly done.
• Reporting maintenance issues to superior as required.
• Assess project risk and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Provide maintenance support when needed.
• Liaising with external contacts, such as landlords, utility companies, contractors, service providers, etc., ensuring services are delivered on time, on budget and to an acceptable standard.
• Ensuring security routines are monitored and controls maintained.
• Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials.
• Managing, organising and retrieving stock.
• Provide other project management and administrative support to the Director of Operations and other team members as needed. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of an HND or higher qualification in Civil Engineering, Building Technology or other related field with 2 or more years working experience in a similar position. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Understanding Building Drawing, property repairs and maintenance.
• Vender and supplier management.
• Having experience reading construction documents.
• Able to use MS office, Email and Google suite among other office application.
• Understanding and experience in procurement processes.
• Project management experience, including successful coordination of multiple activities.
• Strong ability to prioritize among multiple tasks.
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact with co-workers, partners in a professional manner. Key Personality Traits
• Resourceful, results-oriented self-starter.
• Enjoys working on multiple projects, thrives in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
• Passion for continuous learning and improvement.
• Comfortable connecting with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH. Salary:
Commensurate with qualification and experience Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 September, 2020